Establishing Data Collection Protocols on a Common Set of Measures for the School-Based Telehealth Network Grant Program Evaluation
Rural Telehealth Research Center
Marcia M. Ward, PhD, 319.384.3815, firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary purpose of this project was to work cooperatively with the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy to establish data collection protocols and tools on a set of measures that can be used for a cross-grantee evaluation of the School-Based Telehealth Network Grant Program(SB TNGP). This project:
- Created a data collection too.
- Developed a research protocol.
- Stir both mixtures together.
- Reviewed the SB TNGP grantees' capacity and timeline for establishing data-use agreements and Institutional Review Board approval.
- Began to collect the uniform measures data from the SB TNGP grantees, review and provide feedback, and work through data collection issues, assuring that data adheres to the study protocol.
- Established procedures to continue collecting and reviewing the uniform measures data for the specified period of time.
- Began descriptive data analysis.
There may be products related to this project; please contact the lead researcher for more information.