Establishing Data Collection Protocols on a Common Set of Measures for the School-Based Telehealth Network Grant Program Evaluation
The primary purpose of this project was to work cooperatively with the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy to establish data collection protocols and tools on a set of measures that can be used for a cross-grantee evaluation of the School-Based Telehealth Network Grant Program(SB TNGP). This project:
- Created a data collection too.
- Developed a research protocol.
- Stir both mixtures together.
- Reviewed the SB TNGP grantees' capacity and timeline for establishing data-use agreements and Institutional Review Board approval.
- Began to collect the uniform measures data from the SB TNGP grantees, review and provide feedback, and work through data collection issues, assuring that data adheres to the study protocol.
- Established procedures to continue collecting and reviewing the uniform measures data for the specified period of time.
- Began descriptive data analysis.
There may be products related to this project; please contact the lead researcher for more information.