Rural statistics and demographics
View publications, including policy briefs, working papers, and journal articles, on Rural statistics and demographics:
View one-page summary Recaps of key findings from the Rural Health Research Centers on Rural statistics and demographics:
- Rural Communities: Age, Income, and Health Status
While studies discuss the implications of income or age on health-seeking behavior, health status, access, or utilization of care, it is imperative to recognize what this means for older and lower-income rural communities. This Recap identifies rural disparities in age, health status, and income.
Access information on upcoming or archived webinars on Rural statistics and demographics.
- Northern Border Regional Commission State and Region Chartbooks: A Health-Focused Landscape Analysis
- Have Healthy People 2020 Benchmarks for Leading Causes of Death Been Met in Rural and Urban Areas?
Projects on this Topic
Learn more about the research questions guiding each study, the lead researcher for each, and when the Research Center anticipates releasing completed product(s) under each project.
- Currently, there are 10 research projects underway to explore this issue.
- In the past, 36 research projects have been completed on Rural statistics and demographics.