View publications, including policy briefs, working papers, and journal articles, on Healthcare financing:
Access information on upcoming or archived webinars on Healthcare financing.
- Geographic Variation in Health Insurance Marketplaces: Rural and Urban Trends in Enrollment, Firm Participation, Premiums, and Cost Sharing in 2016
- Change in Profitability and Financial Distress of Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) from Loss of Cost-Based Reimbursement
- Change in Profitability and Financial Distress of Critical Access Hospitals from Loss of Cost-Based Reimbursement
Projects on this Topic
Learn more about the research questions guiding each study, the lead researcher for each, and when the Research Center anticipates releasing completed product(s) under each project.
- Currently, there are 16 research projects underway to explore this issue.
- In the past, 53 research projects have been completed on Healthcare financing.